Choosing to enroll your son into a program is a very personal endeavor. We recognize the emotional and financial commitment it requires to undertake such a decision, and this is why we have created our own admissions policies that walk you step by step through the process without any obligations or deadlines required. We only admit when there is a need and when parents or guardians are fully engaged with the plan.
Monuments is dedicated to providing our students and their families the best treatment in the industry. Our multi-disciplinary team reviews each application to ensure potential students and Monuments are a fit for each other. We accept applications and admit new students 365 days a year. To determine whether or not a young man will thrive at Monuments, please review our behavioral checklist.
Our knowledgeable admissions team has years of experince helping parents who are seeking treatment for their child. They are able to answer all of your questions and walk you through the admissions process.
Admissions Process and Application
- Contact our Admissions Team to learn more about our program
- Monuments students come from all over the United States and from around the world. Contact a member of our Admissions Team at (800) 559-1980 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have or to discuss a potential student. We are available to talk twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. You may also contact us using our contact form.
- Apply for admission to Monuments
- Once you have determined that Monuments is the right place for your son, we ask that you complete our admissions application. This will provide our team with important clinical and educational history, as well as the primary reason that you are seeking treatment. Our multi-disciplinary team reviews each application to ensure potential students and Monuments are a fit for each other. We accept applications and admit new students 365 days a year.
- Acceptance into Monuments and schedule an arrival date
- After a successful review of the application, our team will work with you to set a date for your son’s arrival. We will provide a list of items to bring as well as collect any additional paperwork that may be required.